Resolutions: The Journey So Far. Day Five of The #FEBlog blog every day challenge.
- One of my resolutions was to blog more and what more than a blogging everyday challenge to jump start the year….. Day Five and not out.
- I also want to maintain and increase an active network of bloggers. So every once in a while (depending on its initial success) I will host The Muse Blog Party;
- this is when I will share a blogroll of articles from bloggers I interact with.
- If you are interested: let’s get this party started, here is how it will work; in the comments drop the link to an article of yours past or present you think fellow bloggers (and me also) should check out (I promise to read every link.. eventually
- Follow up on the comments posted and read at least one post from a link posted by another blogger and when you comment sign off at the bottom ~With Compliments from B and me (your name)
- I have been neglecting a creative writing tag of mine where I write a story and the reader picks how the story proceeds… starting this Friday I will be resuming it; if you are a curious cat, you can catch up on the story so far at this link…..
- To self host my blog or to upgrade to a premium wordpress plan… decisions decisions but we certainly going up notch
- Oh I have a fledgling FB page I don’t know what I am doing with it yet, but it was a resolution and here it is http://www.facebook.com/BecomingTheMuse give it some love
- Ah yes also I’ll be doing more posts on how to amp up your blogging game, stay tuned. I have just made myself an expert.
- Blogger Meet Ups! ! ! ! ! ! ! Coming soon.
~B PS And I owe Mable a letter…. I am completing this resolution on Wednesday!