Welcome to 73 Questions with Beaton based on the Vogue 73 Questions where Vogue Magazine interviews celebrities, usually in their homes, with 73 rapid-fire questions. Bloggers decided to start a parody version and I have been tagged by Charlie Dee who blogs at lifewithcharli.home.blog
1, What’s your usual Starbucks order?
We don’t have Starbucks in Zimbabwe and I have never bought a coffee here… most of the coffee I have had, I brewed myself.
2. What does your workstation look like?
Any place with a computer and or a notebook; somewhere I can be comfortable, put my feet up, with the curtains drawn
3. Favourite food?
Anything with cheese…, Lasagne, Pizza, Cheese.
4. Favorite author?
Octavia Butler, Nnedi Okorafor, Terry Pratchett, Dean Koontz; if they were rolled into one person with something sci-fi, something funny, something fantasy and something spooky that would be my favourite book
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Good for them
6. What is your favorite video game?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Sunday Morning Gin
8. Favourite movie?
The Matrix, the first one … wait Fight Club, definitely Fight Club but I cant talk about it that’s the first rule of Fight Club
9. Favourite book?
Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy By Douglas Adams
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter definitely Twitter
11. Desktop or laptop?
A laptop, because a desktop is too heavy to carry around searching for the perfect spot to write
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
The world makes way for people who seem to know where they are going (but nobody really knows where they are going or what they doing they just seem that way)
13. What project are you working on right now?
Right now??? This blog post! Then an Instagram hack cause I have just learnt how to do something there.
14. Favorite color?
Gun Metal Grey because it sounds so heavy metal when you say it.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Straight A student
16. Dream job?
Paid to just lounge around experience life and write about it
17. Play any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
On my thermometer, yes
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Stories, fiction stories
21. What do you like to collect?
I used to collect stamps, now I collect flags *points to flag counter at bottom of blog*
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Reader, Writer, Funny
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
A power station or maybe a home solar system so can get off the grid because the electricity loads-shedding driving me crazy that’s whats up.
26. Sorting house?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
I had one, a dragon one, in my teens but its long faded away
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Out of the blue a fellow blogger decided to help out with my data so I can keep doing the things I do.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Someone told me I could dance
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
Cool Dry Season
33. Favorite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
Dracarys *breathes out fire*
35. Do you like surprises?
Not really, no.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
A birthday I thought I would be home alone with a bottle with of cheap liquor which turned out to be quite the party
37. Which surprise made you cry?
Cry??? I don’t really cry
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
I gave someone a prized diary which I felt was too nice for me to scribble in
39. Do you like muffins?
Maybe I have never had any nice ones
40. Do you cook often?
Yes, my aunt says that’s probably why I am not getting married
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
*Screams* ……Ice cream
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
Hot chilli sauce
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
48. Best animated film?
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
49. What has a girl done or said to impress you?
Walked up to me and said, “Apart from standing there and looking like art, what else do you do?”
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
52. Whats the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use?
“Something is wrong with my phone could you take a look at it….. it doesn’t have your number in it”
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name 3 things that can always be found on your desk?
A pen, paper and a diary
55. Favorite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favorite Sushi roll?
What the heck is that?
59. What lipstick do you use?
Erm… Vaseline petroleum jelly
60. What foundation do you use?
I haven’t built anything yet, but I think masonry cement makes good foundation?
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry, unless it’s a cold sunless day and we have run out of time
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favourite Disney Character?
Ariel and this was from before Halle Bailey was cast to play it
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
A celebrity interview for the blog.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
I don’t watch tear jerkers but I did feel a slight twinge at the end of Armageddon … don’t wanna close my eyes, don’t wanna fall asleep, cause I don’t wanna miss a thing
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Take A Chance On Me
69. What is your favourite animal?
70. Favorite Illustrator?
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
72. What country would you like to visit?
Anywhere that’s not here I am not even picky
73. Best way to decompress?
Alcohol, chill and a funny television series
PS If you want to do the 73 Questions feel free to consider yourself tagged and do the things; just remember to link to this post so I can find you… happy writing.